Thursday, May 5, 2011

BP1_Welcome to my blog

Welcome to My Blog


Today's Conundrum - How can you divide a cake into 8 equal pieces using just 3 straight cuts?


The answer will be in my next blog post, so stay tuned for it :)


I teach Human Anatomy & Physiology and General Chemistry at the secondary level (high school).  I love my career and truly think I have found my niche in life.


As far as my educational journey goes, I don't think I am going to stop after my EMDT degree.  I think learning is a life long process and I hope that I may one day earn a Ph.D.  The only stipulation is that I have to find a program that will not require me to stop working, because I love being in the classroom!  If I can't find one, then it must not be meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. Cassie~

    What a great way to grab our attention! And a clever way to incorporate the title of your blog with each of your posts! I am definitely coming back... not only for the answer to the conundrum, but to get the next conundrum as well. Pure genius! I am so intrigued with one, how you teach high-school students (too many hormones for me!) and two, how you cleverly and consciously incorporate technology into your instruction. I am excited to be on this journey with you and look forward to learning from and with you!

    ~Mindi

    ReplyDelete