Saturday, May 14, 2011

PE3_iMovie

Answer to word conundrum:

Which of the words from the second line most closely matches the words on the first line?

BARLEY       MEDICINE     FEELING     HIGHWAY

CASTLE   MISTAKE     BUTTERFLY    REMEMBER

The answer is BUTTERFLY.  All the words in the first line have two consecutive letters in reverse alphabetical order and so does butterfly bUTterfly.  The U and the T are in reverse alphabetical order!


Today's conundrum:

You have 8 white socks, 8 green socks and 8 yellow socks in your sock drawer.
How many socks must you remove (without looking to be sure) to have a matched pair?




I got a lot out of the tutorials, but I became frustrated when trying to get the certificate, I had an issue, because I could not figure out which video did not play in it's entirety, so I had to start all the way over!  I think there should be a better way to track the progress.


Overall, it was a good training experience and I believe that I will be using Lynda.com more often in the future.  I used to use youtube for informational videos, but Lynda.com is a lot more thorough.  I feel like I can do so much more with iMovie than I could before and I wish I would have discovered this tutorial at the beginning of the program!  I know that would not have ben possible, though, because the publish date for Mr. Chow's Tutorial was February of 2011, and we began in January.  I guess it is ok to wishfully think or shall I say dream!





No comments:

Post a Comment