Saturday, May 21, 2011

PE4_Glogger

Today's Conundrum:

Insert the symbols:

Insert +, -, X, and/or parentheses between the numbers to find the total.



1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
=   29



Answer to Geometry Conundrum:


Which of the following is the odd one out and why?


Octahedron
Square
Cube
Sphere
Cylinder


A square is the odd one out, because it is only 2 dimensional, while the others are 3 dimensional.


My experience with Glogger.com:


Below you will find the Glog, which I created in accordance with my RILS Plan documentation.  I will be including my RILS Plan as part of PE5_Glogger, so you can compare the finished product with the Plan (after viewing the finished product).  


Creating the Glog was more complicated than I initially thought and it did not turn out the way I had in mind.  I am actually disappointed with the final product, but it was a learning experience nonetheless.  There are new features coming to Glogger, so hopefully, the new features will allow my students and me to do more appealing things with the Glog. The page space was limited as well, so I think the fact that I had to cram so much stuff on there, made it look less appealing.


I am going to continue to tweak my abilities to use Glogger, so that I can aid my students with Glogger training and hopefully ensure a more positive experience with Glogger than I had myself.  I want my students to create a product that they are proud of, especially since it will take a decent amount of time for them to gather the necessary information, plan the layout of the page, and then put it all together.
MY GLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment